Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blessings

Well I'm not really one to share testimony, especially over the internet but i feel so inclined to share how grateful I am for a few things. Recently my dad became a bishop and my whole family's world was turned upside down. We were all worried at first of what may come of this, but soon just decided to leave it to the lord and have faith we'd be taken care of much more than we need. Well it's only been two weeks and I have to say that some serious blessings have come to me and things are just really coming together for me. I've been able too acquire two jobs since he became a bishop and they sound like they will work around each other very well. I just have to say it's the first time in a while that things have started to really go my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment