Thursday, January 12, 2012

Low Tree Branch, Low Ridin

So I feel prompted to tell you about a hilarious ski incident that I'm sure has happened many times but this one which occurred at Targhee individually is the best. So Tyson, BJ and I are up at Targhee launching off the cat tracks and just generally acting like idiots. Well there is this one patch of trees where a short maybe 5 foot tunnel was formed by lower hanging branches. BJ spotted it first and decided to crouch low into a ball and shoot through it. Tyson took is turn with basically the same thing but while yelling "yeeha!" Then it was my turn. Now Tyson and BJ were on a skis and I was on a snowboard. I bent down and curled into a ball but my head was more tilted forward than the others and whack flomp flump fwap smash. owwwwwwwww I find my body completely emerged in the snow and my board sticking out. It was absolutely hilarious and BJ and Tyson were laughing pretty ridiculously hard themselves. Good Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment