Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break

Spring break was pretty much awesome! I pretty much just partied the whole time.

For the first half of it my family was down in the southern part of the state and I was left home alone. It was pretty much awesome to be on my own schedule and have a quiet house for so long. Not to mention I didn't have to ask to use the car.

I loved hanging out with my friends. It was a ton of fun to just be out of my house and doing something that was really lots of fun.

I finally got back to work after my break from it because of surgery. Though it pretty much took all the energy out of me it was still lots of fun and means more money which I am really lacking.

I guess the only thing I missed this spring break was sleeping in. That's for squares.

I wish it wouldn't end on Monday.

2 comments: